Angular Change Detection Explained in 5 minutes
Angular Change Detection is hard, and there is not that much documentation about it. I even had to reverse-engineer the Angular source code to know what was going on, so I decided to write a book about it. You can check it here Bartosz WasiLew challenged us to make a video in under 5 minutes so we did.
Before we present the video we like to list a few articles where we either explain Angular Change Detection or optimise for Change Detection:
- Angular Change Detection Cheat Sheet explained
- Angular performant drag and drop with RxJS
- Angular Change Detection Quiz explained
- Angular expressionhaschangedafterithasbeencheckederror
- Angular Change Detection OnPush or not
- Running outputs outside zone.js for Angular performance optimization
- How ChatGPT helped me write a snake game in Angular and how I optimized it for performance
Check the video
If you like to learn directly from me, check out my Angular Training and Angular Coaching
Join the club and get notified with new content
Get notified about our future blog articles by subscribing with the button below.
We won't send spam, unsubscribe whenever you want.
Update cookies preferences